So state editors Autio-Sarasmo (Finnish Centre for Russian and East European Studies, and the U.
What does REES stand for?
REES stands for Russian and East European Studies (academic program)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of REES
We have 9 other meanings of REES in our Acronym Attic
- Real Effective Exchange Rate
- Real Equilibrium Exchange Rate (economics)
- Real Exchange Effective Rate
- Regime Enregistre d'Epargne Retraite
- Rural Economic Education Research Development Organization (Sri Lanka)
- Center for Russian and East European Studies
- Radar Electromagnetic Environment Simulator
- Reactive Electronic Equipment Simulator
- Real Estate Evaluation Services (various locations)
- Research on Engineering Education Symposium
- Russian and East European Studies Center (University of Oregon)
- Russian and East European Studies Consortium (Arizona State University)
- Research and Evaluation on Education in Science and Engineering (National Science Foundation)
- Russian and East European Studies Program (Seton Hall University, South Orange, NJ)
- Rechargeable Energy Storage Systems (UN Economic Commission for Europe)
- Research Experience in Earth System Science
- Real Estate Excise Tax (Washington)
- Regional Environmental Emergencies Team (Environment Canada)
- Requirements Engineering Education and Training (workshop)
- Range Extended Electric Vehicle (automobile)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is sponsored by the UO Russian and East European Studies Center.
in Russian and East European studies from the University of Kansas and an M.
Davies and the Birmingham Centre for Russian and East European Studies.
00 Hardcover Cummings Center for Russian and East European studies DS135 In one of the more strange cases of crime and punishment of all time, Zionists who were imprisoned by Soviet authorities in the 1920s and 1930s had the option of permanent exile to Palestine.