During his tenure at Indiana, Croucher served on numerous library and university committees, working closely with the Russian and East European Institute and numerous academic departments.
What does REEI stand for?
REEI stands for Russian and East European Institute
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of REEI
We have 2 other meanings of REEI in our Acronym Attic
- Real Estate Equity Fund (ColumbusNova; Charlotte, NC)
- Reef Environmental Education Foundation
- Regression Estimation of Event Probabilities
- Remedial Ecotoxicological Expeditions Fund
- Renewable Energy Equity Fund (Australia)
- Refrigeration; Cold Storage Locker (US Navy)
- Radiative Enhancement Effects on Flame Spread
- Real Estate Economic Institute (Japan)
- Real Estate Education, Inc. (Beaumont, TX)
- Régime Enregistré d'Epargne-Invalidité (French: Registered Disability Savings Plan; Canada)
- Renewable Energy Education & Information Network
- Regional Economy Environment Input Output (computer model)
- Research, Education and Extension Service
- Research, Education, and Economics Information System (USDA)
- Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd. (est. 2006; Hyderabad, India)
- Real Estate Environmental Liability
- Receptive-Expressive Emergent Language (language impairment test)
- Research Evidence in Education Library (UK)
- Research Experiences to Enhance Learning (Ohio State University; Columbus, OH)
- Reflected Electron Energy Loss Microscopy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Israel graduated from Indiana University in 1978 with a degree in Slavic Languages and Literatures and an Area Studies Certificate from the Russian and East European Institute.