What does RSEE stand for?
RSEE stands for Russian Society for Ecological Economics (Moscow, Russia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RSEE
We have 1 other meaning of RSEE in our Acronym Attic
- Rising Star Equestrian Center (Massachusetts)
- Registered Security Professional (Security Professionals Registry Australasia)
- Refund Statute Expiration Date (Internal Revenue Service)
- Renal Sympathetic Efferent Discharge
- Repetitive Shock and Electrodynamic (system)
- Research and Scientific Exchanges Division (USDA)
- Responsabilidad Social Educativa (Spanish: Social Responsibility Education)
- Rural Solar Energy Development (United Nations Development Programme; Sudan)
- Rating Scale for Each Ear (hearing loss)
- Renewable Sources and Environmental Electro-Technologies (conference)
- Research Symposium on Emerging Electronic Markets
- Regional Science and Engineering Fair
- Renal Secretory-Excretory Function
- Russia Sustainable Energy Finance Program
- Regularities of the Structure and Evolution of Geospheres (conference)
- Relocatable Segment (assembly language directive)
- Ross Smith Energy Group Ltd. (Canada)
- Ralph Smith Engineering, Inc. (Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada)
- Regionalne Studium Edukacji Informatycznej (Polish: Regional Study of Education in Informatics; Torun, Poland)
- Risk-Screening Environmental Indicators (screening tool; US EPA)