For example, the nationalistic Russian National Unity Party uses a stylized swastika in its demonstrations and literature.
What does RNE stand for?
RNE stands for Russian National Unity Party
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RNE
We have 27 other meanings of RNE in our Acronym Attic
- Recurrent Neural Equalizer
- Registro Nacional de Estrangeiros (Brazil alien identification card)
- Remote Network Element
- Répertoire National des Entreprises (French: National Directory of Businesses)
- Répertoire National des Etablissements (French: National Directory of Establishments)
- Reseau National d'Essais (France)
- Réseau Notarial Européen (French: European Notarial Network; EU)
- Royal Navy in Exile (Enigma: Rising Tide game)
- Royal Netherlands Embassy
- Russischen Nationalen Einheit
- Radio Nepal Employees' Association
- Royal Netherlands Air Force
- Realising Network Enabled Capability (conference)
- Register of the National Estate Database (Australia)
- Royal Navy Elementary Flying Training School (UK)
- Rat Liver Nuclear Envelope Ghost
- Remote Network Element Management (Alcatel)
- Rouge Nation Eternal Militia
- Ring-Necked Pheasant (bird species)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Interfax says the rampage was organised by the ultranationalist Russian National Unity party.
Yet Nichols declares it to be well known that Zhirinovskyi and his party have always been controlled by the government and the president, voting in parliament as ordered by the Kremlin, and that its extremist-hooligan rhetoric serves a single goal, to divert the populace from the actual oppositional and protofascist movements, like the Russian National Unity Party.