The Russian Heritage Highway Foundation (RHHF) was conceived by Thomas Tait, the former CEO of the Nevada Commission on Tourism and the current vice president of the multibillion dollar Lake Las Vegas Resort project.
What does RHHF stand for?
RHHF stands for Russian Heritage Highway Foundation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Rheinhessen (part of the state of Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany)
- Rollins Hudig Hall of Southern California, Inc.
- Rossmann Hurt Hoffman, Inc (Ellicott City, MD)
- Royal Hallamshire Hospital (UK)
- Royal Hobart Hospital (Tasmania, Australia)
- Rubber High Heat-resistant (wire)
- Respiratory Health Hazards in Agriculture (US CDC)
- Royal Herakles Hockey Club
- Radiology History and Heritage Charitable Trust (UK)
- Random House Historical Dictionary of American Slang
- Recombinant human Hepatocyte Growth Factor
- Regional Home Health Intermediary
- Rotary Heritage and History International Fellowship (Rotary International)
- Roller Hockey Hall of Fame
- Reproductive Health Hazards Program
- Reservoir Hill House of Peace (Baltimore, MD)
- Red Hook High School (Red Hook, NY)
- Reload Half-Half Step
- Richmond Hill High School (Richmond Hill, GA)
- Richmond Hill High School (Richmond Hill, ON, Canada)