The local Oman benchmark kept pace with New York, with even Russian export blend within a few percentage points of the heavy sour and light sweet world benchmarks.
What does REB stand for?
REB stands for Russian Export Blend (crude oil)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of REB
We have 53 other meanings of REB in our Acronym Attic
- Relativistic Electron Beam
- Relocatable Equipment Building
- Research Earth Borer
- Research Ethics Board
- Reverse Emulsion Breaker (oil cleanup chemical)
- Revised English Bible
- Rochette Emballages Bois (French: Rochette Wood Packaging)
- Royal Exhibition Buildings (Melbourne, Australia)
- Ruimtelijk Economisch Beleid (Dutch: Spatial Economic Policy)
- Rural Electrification Board (Bangladesh)
- Relay Expansion Board 8 (Santa Ana, CA; Hirsch Electronics)
- Rapid Entire Body Assessment
- Real Estate and Business Agents (real estate and business transactions regulatory agency; Australia)
- Real Estate Bar Association (Boston, MA)
- Rechargeable EVA Battery Assembly
- Regional Established Business in Australia
- Regional Evidence-Building Agenda (various locations)
- Restrictive Executive Bonus Arrangement
- Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council Inc.
- Restaurant and Bar Association of Nepal
Samples in periodicals archive:
7 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- CME Group, the world's largest and most diverse derivatives exchange, today announced that it will launch a Russian Export Blend Crude Oil (REBCO) financial futures contract, on the CME Globex(R) electronic trading platform and the ClearPort(R) electronic clearing and trading platform, beginning November 23 for trade date November 24.
Black Sea refineries are primarily configured to run on sour crude for residual fuel oil production, which suits the Russian export blend.