Xtera is committed to offer innovative, field-proven solutions to Russian backbone network operators for coping with the bandwidth explosion fueled by IP traffic growth and maximizing the value of their optical assets, said Herve Fevrier, EVP and COO of Xtera.
What does RBNet stand for?
RBNet stands for Russian Backbone Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Representative Body of the National Assembly
- Resource Bank, National Association
- Robert Bosch North America
- Rocky Butte Natural Area (Portland, Oregon)
- Rommel: Battles for North Africa (game)
- Royal British Nurses Association
- Ring Buffer Network Bus (computer science)
- Reported But Not Enough (financial term)
- Research-Based Nurse Education
- Rookery Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve (Florida)
- Rule Based Number Format
- Rainbow Bridge National Monument (Arizona)
- Radial Basis Neural Network
- Robot Builders Night Out (Atlanta, GA)
- Rat Brain Natriuretic Peptide
- Reverse Brazil Nut Problem (physics)
- Royal Bardia National Park (Nepal)
- Reported But Not Settled (insurance claims)
- Research Board for National Security
- Role Based Network Security
Samples in periodicals archive:
RIPN executes technical support of Russian Backbone Network for R&E organisations (RBNet), North Moscow Backbone Network, coordinates Moscow Internet eXchange (MSK-IX), participates in Russian-American project MIRNet.