Starsem's shareholders are Arianespace, EADS, the Russian Aviation and Space Agency and the Samara Space Center.
What does RASA stand for?
RASA stands for Russian Aviation and Space Agency (Former Rsa)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RASA
We have 28 other meanings of RASA in our Acronym Attic
- Remote Access Server for Microsoft Exchange Mail
- Refractive Aberrated Simulator/Hubble Opto-Mechanics Simulator
- Record Association System/Standard Data Element System
- Row Address Strobe 0
- Row Address Strobe 1
- Radionuclide Aerosol Sampler/Analyzer
- Rape and Sexual Abuse (women's support group)
- Re-Configurable Annular Slot Antenna
- Realignment of Supply Activities
- Restaurant Association of South Africa (est. 2004; Douglasdale, South Africa)
- Rape and Sexual Abuse Center (Nashville, TN)
- Rape And Sexual Abuse Counselling
- Rear Area Security Activities
- Refugees and Asylum Seekers Advice Project (UK)
- Reply as Soon as Possible
- Remote Access Service Application Programming Interface
- Rape and Sexual Abuse Support Centre (UK)
- Remote, All lines in, Single line to ground fault, Bus current
- Right Anterior Subdivision Block (cardiology)
- Russian Arabian Stud Book (horses)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The agreement will also allow India and Russia to co-operate on new aircraft design projects, with India's Hindustan Aeronautical Ltd and Aerospace Laboratories indicating that they are ready to launch projects with Russia's Tupolev and Ilyushin companies and the Russian Aviation and Space Agency.
We applaud the Russian Aviation and Space Agency for Zvezda's outstanding performance, and we commend the ISS partners for their commitment to completing the space station," said SPACEHAB Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Shelley A.