The Russell Midcap Growth Index measures the performance of the Russell Midcap Index companies with higher price-to-book ratios and higher forecasted growth values.
What does RMGI stand for?
RMGI stands for Russell Midcap Growth Index
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RMGI
We have 3 other meanings of RMGI in our Acronym Attic
- Rocky Mountain Guppy Associates
- Rail-Mounted Gantry Crane
- redirecting media gateway controller
- Rosia Montana Gold Corporation
- Royal Montreal Golf Club (Canada)
- Royal Montrose Golf Club (UK)
- Rocky Mountain Great Dane Rescue Inc. (Colorado)
- Receivables Management Group, Inc. (Chattanooga, TN)
- Resin Modified Glass Ionomer
- Rocky Mountain Gas, Inc. (Wyoming)
- Resin-Modified Glass Ionomer Cements
- Recombinant Murine Granulocyte-Macrophage Colony-Stimulating Factor
- Rocky Mountain Gun Owners (Colorado)
- Ryde Midwifery Group Practice (Australia)
- Rocky Mountain Governmental Purchasing Association (Colorado)
- Rocky Mountain Geographic Science Center (Denver, CO)
- Regina Minor Girls Softball League (est. 1969; Canada)
- Rate Monotonic General Task
- Receptor Mediated Gene Transfer
- Regional Myocardial Glucose Utilization Rate
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Russell Midcap Growth Index measures the performance of those Russell Midcap companies whose average market capitalization is approximately $4.
Invesco is now a member of the broad-market Russell 3000 Index, Large Cap Russell 1000 Index, Russell 1000 Value Index, Russell 1000 Growth Index, Russell Midcap Index, Russell Midcap Value Index and Russell Midcap Growth Index.
Russell Midcap Growth Index tracks stocks in the Russell Midcap
Funds that outperformed other benchmarks were Fidelity Aggressive Growth outperforming the Russell MidCap Growth Index, Fidelity Growth Company outperforming the Russell 3000 Growth Index, and Fidelity Diversified International outperforming the Morgan Stanley EAFE Index.