Through this pilot program, the Rural Wisconsin Health Cooperative ITN has deployed redundant servers for electronic health records, providing vital links for disaster preparedness and emergency response.
What does RWHC stand for?
RWHC stands for Rural Wisconsin Health Cooperative (est. 1979)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RWHC
We have 1 other meaning of RWHC in our Acronym Attic
- Real World Haskell: Code You Can Believe In (book)
- Red Wine Headache
- Rental Water Heater
- Return With Honor
- Royal Women's Hospital (Australia)
- Rawdon, Wright, Hatch & Edson (printing firm)
- Royal Warrant Holders Association (London, England)
- Robotized Wire Harness Assembly System
- Ryan White HIV/AIDS Treatment Modernization Act
- Real Women Have Curves (2002 movie)
- Rainwater Harvesting and Management
- Raleigh Women's Health Organization
- Remote Who (Unix)
- Rear Wheel Horsepower
- Raleigh Wake Human Resource Management Association (North Carolina)
- Red Wing High School (Red Wing, MN)
- Royal Wolverhampton Hospitals Trust (UK)
- Radar Warning Installation
- Radio Waves, Inc. (North Billerica, MA)
- Radio Wire Integration
Samples in periodicals archive:
As IT director at the Rural Wisconsin Health Cooperative, it's Darrell Statz's responsibility to see that every part of the technology infrastructure is running smoothly.
[R]) (HMS) announced today that it was selected by the Rural Wisconsin Health Cooperative Information Technology Network (RWHC ITN), which is working toward establishing a shared electronic health record infrastructure for Wisconsin community hospitals.