Highlighting the relief and rehabilitation projects like Agriculture Recovery Project (ARP), Village Rehabilitation Programme (VRP), Save the Flood and Disaster Victims Organization, YUSRA Project of One Room Transitional Shelter, FAO-Rice project, SEHAT project, Help Age International, Food Support, Temporary Shelter, Emergency Health Services and others he added that ARP project is funded by USAID; SARP project has benefitted 50,576 households with agri inputs support package for the cultivation of sunflower on 101,152 acres of land in seven districts of the province, Agriculture Recovery Project was launched in 7 districts of Sindh from December 2010 in partnership with the Rural Support Programmes Network (RSPN), Sindh Rural Support Organisation (SRSO) and Sindh Abadgar Board (SAB).
What does RSPN stand for?
RSPN stands for Rural Support Programmes Network (Pakistan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RSPN
We have 3 other meanings of RSPN in our Acronym Attic
- Relativistic Self-Phase Modulation (physics)
- Remote Site Project Management
- Respirable Suspended Particulate Matter
- Revolutionary Socialist Party Marxist (political party)
- Rathenow-Senzke-Paulinenaue Nauen
- Regina Shared Parenting Network (Canada)
- Regional Specialty Photography Network, Inc.
- Repair Shop Product News
- Riverside School of Professional Nursing
- Royal Society for Protection of Nature (Bhutan)
- Rail Services Planning Office (US ICC)
- Reconnaissance Systems Program Office (US Air Force)
- Regional State Prosecution Office (Philippines)
- Remedial Site Project Officer
- Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Royal Stockholm Philharmonic Orchestra (Stolkholm, Sweden)
- Red Sea Petroleum Operating Company Limited (Sudan)
- Radio Spectrum Policy Program (EU)
- Reasonable Security Procedures and Practices (personal information protection)
- Reduced Speed Pump Pressure
Samples in periodicals archive:
The water and crop irrigation sector was damaged by the last year floods and Rural Support Programmes Network (RSPN) in Swat, Kohistan and Shangla districts of the KP aim at rebuilding irrigation systems, including dykes, embankments and water channels.
Water Infrastructure In order to assist with the rebuilding of micro-infrastructure for basic access to water and crop irrigation which was damaged by the floods, the program is supporting the Rural Support Programmes Network (RSPN) in the Swat, Kohistan and Shangla districts of the KP province to rebuild irrigation systems, including dykes, embankments and water channels.
Chairperson Benazir Income Support Programme, Farzana Raja told reporter that test survey will be carried out by Pakistan Poverty Alleviation Fund (PPAF), Rural Support Programmes Network (RSPN) in collaboration with Population Census Organization (PCO).
The test survey is being carried out by Pakistan Poverty Alleviation Fund (PPAF), Rural Support Programmes Network (RSPN), in collaboration with Population Census Organization (PCO), she informed.