As a longstanding member of the Rural Stress Information Network, it is vital for those most at risk that they contact this area of help rather then dwell on the problems that will arise.
What does RSIN stand for?
RSIN stands for Rural Stress Information Network (Stoneleigh Park, England, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RSIN
We have 5 other meanings of RSIN in our Acronym Attic
- Ruchi Soya Industries Limited (food; India)
- Raising the Standards International Ministries (Thomasville, NC)
- Ralf Seybold Internet Marketing (Germany)
- Regional Shore Installation Manager
- Remote Site Monitoring Equipment
- Rice Simulator for ILP (Instruction-Level Parallelism) Multiprocessors
- Robertson Stephens Investment Management (San Francisco, CA and New York, NY)
- Rapid Start Information Management System
- Regional Shore Installation Management System
- Revised Speech and Noise Test (audiology)
- Reinforcing Steel Institute of Ontario (Canada)
- Remote Storage IO (Input/Output)
- Rio Salado Interim Overlay District (Phoenix, AZ)
- Resident Senior Inspector of Works (Hong Kong)
- Radar System Improvement Program
- Realm Specific Internet Protocol
- Realm Specific IP (Internet Protocol)
- Regional Shore Infrastructure Planning
- Repetitive Stress Injury Program (work safety)
- Residential Sound Insulation Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Warwickshire-based Rural Stress Information Network (RSIN), the national umbrella rural support charity based at Stoneleigh's Royal Showground, has welcomed the creation of Rural Stress South West which will provide a helpline and drop-in service for communities across the south-west of England.
The Rural Stress Information Network (RSIN), which runs a national helpline for people in rural communities, is backing the international day of action on October 10 by calling on people to seek help and support as soon as they encounter problems.
The charities are the Royal Agricultural Benevolent Institute, ARC Addington Fund, Rural Stress Information Network, Farm Crisis Network, the Samaritans and the RSPCA.
Farm Aid Appeal All proceeds from the show will go to the following charities and institutions: Royal Agricultural Benevolent Institution, Rural Stress Information Network, Royal Scottish Agricultural Benevolent Institution, ARC Addington Fund, Farm Crisis Network and The Samaritans.
Bob Forster, the regional director of the National Farmer's Union and the Rural Stress Information Network, said: 'There are a lot of suicidal farmers in the Midlands.
Annmarie Wells, of the Rural Stress Information Network, said: "Farmers are desperate.
n The Rural Stress Information Network can be reached on 02476 412916 sarah_probert@mrn.