Rural School and Community Trust releases Why Rural Matters 2011-12 WASHINGTON, Jan.
What does RSCT stand for?
RSCT stands for Rural School and Community Trust
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RSCT
We have 7 other meanings of RSCT in our Acronym Attic
- Relational Self-Concept Scale (adolescents)
- Remote Spooling Communication Subsystem
- Resonance Spontaneous Combination Scattering
- Restricted Substances Compliance Solutions (product safety; Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.)
- Rod Sequence Control System (nuclear power)
- Regional Security Complex Theory (international relations)
- Reliable Scalable Cluster Technology (IBM)
- Retirement Scheme Contribution Tax (New Zealand)
- Rollen- und Simulationsspiele Club Teck eV (gaming club)
- Rotary Sidewall Coring Tool (trademark of Halliburton)
- Rough Sets and Current Trends in Computing
- Relative Synonymous Codon Usage
- Religious Society of Czech Unitarians
- Respiratory Special Care Unit (healthcare)
- Route Selection Control Vector
- Reno-Sparks Convention and Visitors Authority
- Railways (Safety Critical Work) Regulations (UK)
- Regional Support Centre West Midlands (UK)
- Railway Safety Critical Work Regulations (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A new report from the Rural School and Community Trust, "Why Rural Matters 2009: State and Regional Challenges and Opportunities," analyzes the contexts and conditions of rural education in the 50 states and calls attention to the need for policymakers to address rural education issues in their respective states.
According to Marry Strange, policy director at the Rural School and Community Trust (an advocacy group), rural students' achievement in science is better because students get their education in a real-world setting, as well as in classrooms.
For more information regarding the Rural School and Community Trust contact Robert Mahaffey, Director of Communications, 703-243-1487 x114 or visit our website at www.
It's extremely difficult and almost always inappropriate to generalize about rural schools across the country because they are reflections of the communities," says Marty Strange, policy director of Rural School and Community Trust, an advocacy group for rural schools.
4 Million Grant to Rural School and Community Trust BATTLE CREEK, Mich.
Campaign Co-Sponsors include: * Arkansas Rural Education Association * California Small Districts Association * Center for Rural Affairs * Missouri Association for Rural Education * Montana Small Schools Alliance * National Rural Education Advocacy Coalition * Organizations Concerned about Rural Education * Pennsylvania Association of Rural and Small Schools * Rural Community Alliance (AR) * Rural School and Community Trust * Save Alabama's Small Schools * South Carolina Rural Education Grassroots Group * Texas Rural Education Association Contact: Robert Mahaffey Communications Director 703-243-1487 x114 Marty Strange Policy Director 802-728-4383 SOURCE Rural School and Community Trust