Research in 1999 identified gaps in funding which in turn led to the establishment of Farming Connect Cumbria through financial support from Rural Regeneration Cumbria after 2001's foot-and-mouth epidemic.
What does RRC stand for?
RRC stands for Rural Regeneration Cumbria (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RRC
We have 238 other meanings of RRC in our Acronym Attic
- Rockhampton Regional Council (Australia)
- Rolls-Royce Canada (cars)
- Root Raised-Cosine (filter)
- Royal Racing Club de Mormont (Belgian soccer club)
- Royal Red Cross
- Royal Regiment of Canada
- Royal Rifles of Canada
- Rubber Reserve Committee (US Navy)
- Rubber Reserve Company (WWII-era government agency managing rubber as a strategic material)
- Rules for Responsible Conduct (International Association of Infant Food Manufacturers)
- Rural Resources Centre
- Residency Review Committee for Emergency Medicine
- Residency Review Committee for Internal Medicine
- Residency Review Committee in Surgery
- Radar Reference Coverage Area
- Radio Repertory Company of America
- Raisin Region Conservation Authority (Canada)
- Ramrod Complete Assembled
- Republican River Compact Administration
- Resource Recovery and Conservation Act
Samples in periodicals archive:
After a spell in a mental health unit, she took a less demanding job in 2004 at Rural Regeneration Cumbria.
Grant sources for the project included The Big Lottery Fund and Rural Regeneration Cumbria.
Assisted by a Rural Regeneration Cumbria grant, the shed features straw-bedded yards, various welfare and safety aspects and an open front with troughs, enabling the beasts to be fed for the first time with a feeder wagon.
Fred is backed by Arts Council England, Rural Regeneration Cumbria, the Northern Rock Foundation, and the Cumbria Network.
Funded by Cumbria County Council and Rural Regeneration Cumbria, it will help schemes like the Storth Post Office project which saved the South Lakeland village post office from closure by turning it into a community run venture.
He also praised the North West Development Agency and Rural Regeneration Cumbria for their support with the tourist board receiving pounds 2.
Cumbria County Council has worked with Rural Regeneration Cumbria to obtain the funding to give pedestrians priority in most of the town centre and free it from traffic congestion.