1991, Wright, George, Suzanne Felt, Anthony Wellever, Timothy Lake, Stephen Sweetland, Limited-Service Hospital Pioneers: Challenges and Successes of the Essential Access Community Hospital, Rural Primary Care Hospital Program and Medical Assistance Facility Demonstration.
What does RPCH stand for?
RPCH stands for Rural Primary Care Hospital
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RPCH
- Rust-Proof Cutting Fluid
- Regional Prevention Center of the Flint Hills (Kansas)
- Reiter Protein Complement Fixation Test
- Reduced Preconditioned Conjugate Gradient (algorithm)
- Renal Papillary Cytoplasmic Granularity
- Role Playing Card Game
- Reformed Presbyterian Church General Assembly
- Regional Planning Commission of Greater Birmingham (Alabama)
- Recurrent Primary Cerebral Hemorrhage (neurovascular medicine)
- Red Pigment-Concentrating Hormone (crustaceans)
- Regent Park Community Health Centre (Ontario, Canada)
- remainder polynomial coefficients, highest order first
- Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals Canada Inc. (Mississauga, Ontario, Canada)
- Reformed Presbyterian Church of Ireland
- Regina Palliative Care Inc. (Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute (Buffalo, NY)
- Ramky Pharma City India Ltd.
- Romantic Piano Concerto Journey (concert series)
- Ratchaburi Power Company Limited (Thailand)
- Remote Procedure Call Language
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the EACH program, hospitals with more than 75 beds, called and EACH would link up with a Rural Primary Care Hospital (RPCH) for acute care services.
Most significantly, the program for essential access community hospitals and rural primary care hospitals will be replaced by the Rural Hospital Flexibility Program and an expanded program for critical access hospitals (CAHs).