Web portals such as these use the interactive mapping and data integration capabilities of the Community Information Resource Center in the Rural Policy Research Institute.
What does RUPRI stand for?
RUPRI stands for Rural Policy Research Institute (University of Missouri)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Russian Union of Peoples Enterprises
- Rewarding Upland Poor for Environmental Services
- People's Friendship University of Russia
- RAND University of Pittsburgh Health Institute (collaboration with RAND Corporation)
- Rational Unified Partner Program (IBM Corp.)
- Rational Unified Process Product (software development process)
- Research Unit in Pediatric Psychopharmacology
- Road Used As A Public Path (UK)
- Royal University of Phnom Penh (est. 1960; Cambodia)
- Rural-Urban Partnership Programme (Nepal)
- Rapat Umum Pemegang Saham (Indonesian: General Meeting of Shareholders)
- Recorder/Utility Processor System
- Rapat Umum Pemegang Saham Luar Biasa
- Resource Utilization Planning/Systems Model
- Right Upper Pulmonary Vein
- Rifle Unqualified
- Right Upper Quadrant (medicine)
- Reference Update Review
- Release Upon Request (Cook County, IL)
- Return Un-Repaired
Samples in periodicals archive:
Charles Fluharty, director of the Rural Policy Research Institute, will open the three-day conference.
Chuck Flaherty, director of the Rural Policy Research Institute in Missouri and Minnesota's own Jim Benson, president of Bemidji State University.