Bellwether Enterprise offers a comprehensive set of debt products, including: * FHA's Multifamily Accelerated Processing * Freddie Mac * Fannie Mae * Rural Housing Services * Life Insurance Companies and Pension Funds * CMBS Lenders "With 13 offices across the country, we integrate our local market expertise, national lending relationships and financing structure experience to provide our clients with competitive, creative solutions," said Ned Huffman, president of Bellwether Enterprise.
What does RHS stand for?
RHS stands for Rural Housing Service
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RHS
We have 242 other meanings of RHS in our Acronym Attic
- Roxana High School (Roxana, IL)
- Roy High School (Roy, UT)
- Royal High School (Simi Valley, CA)
- Royal High School, Edinburgh (Scotland, UK)
- Royal Historical Society
- Royal Horticultural Society
- Royal Hospital School
- Royal Humane Society
- Rubidoux High School (Riverside, CA)
- Ruidoso High School (New Mexico)
- Russell High School (various locations)
- Rutherford High School
- Read-only Hidden System Archive (Windows OS)
- Red Hat Security Advisory
- Renaissance High School for the Arts (Long Beach, CA)
- Residence Hall Student Association
- Retirement Health Savings Account (various locations)
- Richardson Home School Association (Richardson, TX)
- Robert H Schaffer and Associates
- Royal Hospital School Association (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the NAHMA Public Policy Issues Forum, to be held as a full-day meeting on June 27, discussions will focus on public policy related to federal legislative and regulatory initiatives that affect all of the affordable housing programs, from HUD programs (project-based Section, Section 8 tenant vouchers, Section 202 senior housing, and Section 811 special needs housing); to the Low income Housing Tax Credit program; to Rural Housing Service programs (Sections 515, 538 and the revitalization program).
It cannot be used for Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) or Department of Agriculture Rural Housing Services (RHS) Section 515 properties because the IRS and Rural Development have not entered into the same information-use agreements as HUD.
Department of Agriculture's (USDA) Rural Housing Service (RHS) makes eligibility determinations for its rural housing programs.
The Department of Agriculture, through the Rural Housing Service (RHS), has a range of programs available to aid in the development of housing in rural areas.
The Farm Service Agency of the Rural Housing Service has proposed revisions to appraisal regulations governing real estate and chattel appraisals under its Direct Farm Loan Programs.
Data contributors include HUD, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and the USDA Rural Housing Service plus major owners and managers of apartment properties such as NHP Incorporated, Insignia Financial, Boston Financial, Equity Residential and Trammel Crow Residential.
In addition, USDA Rural Housing Service provided 255 units of Section 521 Rental Assistance.