Peace Corps, developing and managing projects in HIV/AIDS prevention and rural health development.
What does RHD stand for?
RHD stands for Rural Health Development (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RHD
We have 80 other meanings of RHD in our Acronym Attic
- Revue Historique de Droit Français et Étranger (French: Historical Review of French and Foreign Law)
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
- Right Hand Dominant
- Right Hand Drive
- Right Hemisphere Damage (brain injury)
- Right Hip Disarticulation
- Roads and Highways Department (Bangladesh)
- Robbery Homicide Division
- Robust High Density
- Roller Hockey Dijon (French roller hockey club)
- Recombinant Human Intestinal Defensin 5
- Random House Dictionary 2nd Unabridged Edition
- Root Hair Defective 3 (protein)
- Redheroes Driver Academy (racing forum)
- Resonant Hemispherical Dielectric Antenna
- Rouse Hill Development Area (Australia)
- Radiation Hybrid Database
- Richard Henry Dana Branch Library (Long Beach, CA)
- Raleigh Historic Districts Commission (est. 1961; Raleigh, NC)
- Rangamati Hill District Council (Rangamati, Bangladesh)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ross has also served as president and CEO of Health Care Philanthropy, a sister corporation to Rural Health Development and fundraising company that helped raise money for rural hospitals.
Since the first round of funding was received in February 1999, Arkansas SRAP has helped three rural Arkansas communities get planning grants for rural health development and organized UAMS medical students who are interested in rural practice.