com)-- Who: VersaSuite, a leading EHR/HIS solution provider, today announced it will be exhibiting at the 14th Annual Florida Rural Health Conference.
What does RHC stand for?
RHC stands for Rural Health Conference
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RHC
We have 116 other meanings of RHC in our Acronym Attic
- Rouen Hockey Club (French ice hockey league)
- Routine Home Care (hospices)
- Royal Hashemite Court (Jordan)
- Royal Highlanders of Canada (The Black Watch)
- Rubber Hydrocarbon
- Ruggedized Handheld Computer
- Rules of the High Court (various locations)
- Rural Handicrafts Company (Tampa, FL)
- Rural Health Centers
- Rural Health Clinic
- Rural Housing Coalition, Inc. (New York State)
- Reciprocal Health Care Agreement (various countries)
- Red Hat Certified Architect
- Red Hat Content Accelerator (web server)
- Red Hook Civic Association (Brooklyn, NY)
- Retiree Health Care Authority (New Mexico)
- Riparian Habitat Conservation Area (US Forestry Service)
- Retirement Health Care Assistance Plan (Dow Retiree Service Center; Midland, MI)
- Rural Health Care Access Program (Department of Health and Welfare; Idaho)
- Resistance to Hypoxic Conduction Block (neurology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
st] Annual Rural Health Conference being held October 16[sup.
22 during the West Virginia Rural Health Conference Annual Awards and Recognition Luncheon held at the Stonewall Resort.
The National Rural Health Association will host its 35th Annual Rural Health Conference in Denver, Colorado.
I look forward to meeting many of you October 5, 6, and 7, 2011 at the Rural Health Conference co-sponsored by the RNO and the Decker School of Nursing entitled The Canopy of Health Care for Rural and Underserved Populations: Strengthening the Root System.
Motsoaledi was delivering the keynote address at the 13th annual rural health conference hosted by the Rural Doctors Association of Southern Africa (RUDASA) at Broederstroom in the North West Province at the end of August.
House of Representatives and now leader of the Center for Health Transformation, will be the keynote speaker for the NRHA's 32nd Annual Rural Health Conference.
Weber also received the Outstanding Contribution to Rural Health 2008 Award at the 21st annual Pacific Northwest Rural Health Conference in Spokane March 20-21.