17, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- The Colorado Rural Health Center (CRHC) is proud to announce its chief executive officer, Michelle Mills, has been appointed chairperson on the National Rural Health Association's (NRHA) Rural Health Clinics Constituency Group.
What does RHC stand for?
RHC stands for Rural Health Clinic
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RHC
We have 116 other meanings of RHC in our Acronym Attic
- Rotational Hand Controller
- Rouen Hockey Club (French ice hockey league)
- Routine Home Care (hospices)
- Royal Hashemite Court (Jordan)
- Royal Highlanders of Canada (The Black Watch)
- Rubber Hydrocarbon
- Ruggedized Handheld Computer
- Rules of the High Court (various locations)
- Rural Handicrafts Company (Tampa, FL)
- Rural Health Centers
- Rural Health Conference
- Rural Housing Coalition, Inc. (New York State)
- Reciprocal Health Care Agreement (various countries)
- Red Hat Certified Architect
- Red Hat Content Accelerator (web server)
- Red Hook Civic Association (Brooklyn, NY)
- Retiree Health Care Authority (New Mexico)
- Riparian Habitat Conservation Area (US Forestry Service)
- Retirement Health Care Assistance Plan (Dow Retiree Service Center; Midland, MI)
- Rural Health Care Access Program (Department of Health and Welfare; Idaho)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- Who: VersaSuite, a leading EHR/HIS solution provider, today announced it will be exhibiting at the 13th Annual Rural Health Clinic and Critical Access Hospital Conference.
Municipality of rio hurtado, call sign a contract supply and service through public tender called "general insurance" general insurance recruitment post as rural health clinic and dependent vehicles general municipal health department of rio hurtado.
According to report, there are 41 hospitals, 190 dispensaries, five rural health clinics, six TB clinics, 499 community health centers, five leprosy centers and 3 sub-health centers in FATA.
Telemedicine services hospitals provide to patients by setting 2011 2011 Most All Wired Consultations and office visits Physician offices 27% 45% Hospital 42 70 Critical access hospital 21 34 Rural health clinic 19 33 Federally qualified health center 9 20 Phamacologic management Physician offices 13% 23% Hospital 20 41 Critical access hospital 14 27 Rural health clinic 10 22 Federally qualified health center 6 13 Psychiatric examination and psychotherapy Physician offices 15% 29% Hospital 26 42 Critical access hospital 17 28 Rural health clinic 14 25 Federally qualified health center 7 14 Source: Hospitals & Health Networks' Most Wired Survey, 2011
Rural health clinics and federally qualified health centers.
Four months into the flood relief operation, IOM's rural health clinics in
Maloney, 78, a Brooklyn native and registered nurse, came to CHIPS after serving in rural health clinics in Brazil and West Africa.