Former Rural General Practice Network chair and a rural nurse specialist, Kirsty Murrell-McMillan, has been made a Member of the New Zealand Order of Merit in recognition of her services to nursing.
What does RGPN stand for?
RGPN stands for Rural General Practice Network (New Zealand)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Rotorua General Practice Group (health management; New Zealand)
- Recensement Général de la Population et de l'Habitat (French)
- Registered Pharmacist (US Navy)
- Resistant Gram Positive Infections
- Readers' Guide to Periodical Literature (reference book)
- Rigid Gas Permeable Lens
- Rosemary Garfoot Public Library (Cross Plains, WI)
- Research Grants Practice-Led and Applied route (Arts & Humanities Research Council; UK)
- River Grove Public Library District (Illinois)
- Rigid Gas Permeable Lens Institute
- Range Gate Pull-Off
- Range Gate Pull-Off Protection
- Révision Générale des Politiques Publiques (France: public administration)
- Rigas Galvenas Policijas Parvaldes (Latvia)
- Ratnagiri Gas and Power Private Limited
- Regucalcin Gene Promotor Region
- Radarsat Geophysical Processor System
- Radin Mas Primary School (Singapore)
- Raffles Girls' Primary School (Singapore)
- Relative Global Positioning System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The nursing leadership group of General Practice New Zealand notes the resignation of Kirsty Murrell-McMillan from her role as chair of the Rural General Practice Network, as reported in Kai Tiaki Nursing New Zealand's April issue (plO).
At the recent New Zealand Rural General Practice Network Conference, rural nurses discussed professional issues relevant to their scope of practice.