Later, he added a fourteenth rural general hospital to the opt-out.
What does RGH stand for?
RGH stands for Rural General Hospital
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RGH
We have 21 other meanings of RGH in our Acronym Attic
- Regional Greenhouse Gas Registry
- Research Grants for Graduate Students
- Rossijskij Gosudarstvennyj Gumanitarnyj Universitet (Russian: Russian State University for Humanities)
- Rajiv Gandhi Grameen Vidyutikaran Yojana
- Raleigh (Amtrak station code; Raleigh, NC)
- Rawalpindi General Hospital (Rawalpindi, Pakistan)
- Recombinant Growth Hormone (biosynthetic hormone)
- Renguard Hook (gaming)
- Rochester General Hospital (New York)
- Rockville General Hospital (Vernon, CT)
- Rotatable Guarded Hot Box (Oak Ridge National Laboratory)
- Recombinant Human Growth Hormone Binding Protein
- Ross Goose Hepatitis B Virus
- Rio Grande Historical Collections
- Rotary Global History Fellowship
- Refco Group Holdings Inc.
- Regional Government Headquarters (UK HQ in case of nuclear attack)
- Recurrent Genital Herpes Quality of Life Questionnaire
- Anti-Rat Growth Hormone-Releasing Hormone
- Randwick Girls High School (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
exercised the opt-out, allowing CRNAs to administer anesthesia without physician supervision for all critical access hospitals in Colorado and fourteen specifically identified rural general hospitals.
Health officials gave an assurance on the future of Withybush last year following protests after a leaked report said it would be downgraded to a rural general hospital along with Bronglais in Aberystwyth.