Lane County has 24 rural fire protection districts.
What does RFPD stand for?
RFPD stands for Rural Fire Protection District
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of RFPD
We have 6 other meanings of RFPD in our Acronym Attic
- Reserve Forces Policy Board (US Army)
- Renda Familiar per Capita (Portuguese: Family Income per Capita; socioeconomic statistics; Portugal)
- Request for Product Certification
- Rice Financial Products Company (New York, NY)
- Rural Fire Prevention and Control (now State Fire Assistance)
- Radio Frequency Plasma Discharge (chemical sensors)
- Reading First Professional Development (Florida, USA)
- River Falls Police Department (River Falls, WI)
- River Forest Park District (est. 1913; River Forest, IL)
- Rotarian Fellowship for Population and Development (population growth and sustainable development)
- Reference Free Part Encapsulation
- Regulatory Flood Protection Elevation
- Restauracion Franquista del Pueblo Español (Spanish Extreme Right Wing Party)
- Roaring Fork Public Education Foundation Inc. (Glenwood Springs, CO)
- Russian Federal Property Fund (Russia)
- Radio Frequency Protection Guides
- Rapid-Fire Pulse Gun (computer game)
- Royal Faculty of Procurators in Glasgow (Glasgow, Scotland)
- Radio-Frequency Programmable Gain Amplifier
- Radio Fixed Part Identity (telecommunications)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- Betsy Johnson dedicates 40kw generator in Coast Range The long awaited power source for emergencies at Elsie- Vinemaple Rural Fire Protection District will be dedicated by State Senator Betsy Johnson at noon on Saturday, October 20th at Station One, 42644 Loyd Lane, Elsie.
The San Diego Rural Fire Protection District has also asked but has been refused like everyone else.
NEW YORK -- In the course of routine surveillance, Fitch Ratings downgrades to 'A' from 'A+' the rating on Glenwood Springs Rural Fire Protection District, CO's (the district) $315,000 in outstanding limited general obligation bonds (LTGO), series 2001.
Andrew Smith, training officer for the Pleasant Hill Rural Fire Protection District.
2 million limited tax general obligation bonds, series 2001, affirmed at 'A+' with a Stable Outlook; --Glenwood Springs Rural Fire Protection District, CO approximately $985,000 limited tax general obligation bonds, series 2001, affirmed at 'A+' with a Stable Outlook; --Eugene, OR approximately $13.
Byline: Edward Russo The Register-Guard Correction (published July 6, 2012): Rich Hill is an engineer with the Eugene Fire and Emergency Medical Services Department and a volunteer with the Goshen Rural Fire Protection District.
Elsewhere, voters approved a five-year levy for the Junction City Rural Fire Protection District that will raise close to $1.