A three-member delegation of Afghanistan Rural Enterprise Development Programme comprising Ikramullah Qureshi, Khalilullah Zafri and Shafiullah Rasikh is currently visiting Pakistan to get first hand knowledge about PPAFs Programme for Increasing Sustainable Microfinance (PRISM), Microfinance Innovation Outreach Programme (MIOP), Islamic Financing and Products as well as the Monitoring and Evaluation practices for poverty alleviation, said a PPAF press release issued here on Tuesday.
What does REDP stand for?
REDP stands for Rural Enterprise Development Programme (Bhutan)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of REDP
We have 6 other meanings of REDP in our Acronym Attic
- Rural Economic Development Organization (est. 1989; North Carolina)
- Requirements, Design Options and Constraints (Prism environmental architecture system)
- Resolution of Disputes Out of Court (law)
- Readiness Operations Report
- Rotational Echo Double Resonance
- Robot Enhanced Detection Outpost with Lasers
- Random Early Demotion and Promotion
- Renewable Energy Development Programme (UN)
- Restriction Endonuclease Digestion Profile (microbiology)
- Rural Enterprise Development Project (UN Development Programme; various locations)
- Rural Entrepreneurship Development Programme (India)
- Regional Economic and Development Planning Board (Philippines)
- Real Estate Development and Property Management (Cambridge, MA)
- Regional Economic Development Partnership Program (India)
- Registered Engineers for Disaster Relief
- Resources, Environment and Development Research Associates
- Redeployment Report
- Resolve Employment Disputes Reach Equitable Solutions Swiftly (USPS)
- Regional Economic Development Research Laboratory (Clemson University; South Carolina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ambassador also evinced an interest in supporting the National Area-Based Development Programme (NABDP) and the Afghanistan Rural Enterprise Development Programme (AREDP).