What does REGP stand for?
REGP stands for Rural Employment Generation Programme (India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of REGP in our Acronym Attic
- Research Program in Environmental Planning and Geographic Information Systems
- Reliance Energy Generation Ltd.
- Reserve & Guard Logistic Operations-Streamline
- Renal Epithelial Cell Growth Medium (biology)
- Ruth Estrin Goldberg Memorial
- Remote GPS (Global Positioning System) Monitoring System (Geospatial Information Authority of Japan)
- Regular Navy
- Registration Notification
- Reinventing Government
- Renewable Energy Guarantee of Origin (UK)
- Renewable Energy Global Policy Network
- Relative Elemental Growth Rate
- Rapid Export Growth Strategy (Pakistan)
- Research Epidemiology Geographic Software
- Research Excellence Grants Scheme (Murdoch University; Australia)
- Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme
- Regional Educational Guidance Service for Adults (Waterford Institute of Technology; Waterford, Ireland)
- Rural Economy Graduate Student Association (University of Alberta; Alberta, Canada)
- Registration Statistics Reporting System