Under a comprehensive campaign we are expecting get an extra 1500mw by adopting conservation mechanisms and exploring alternative or renewable energy sources in six months," BD Rahmatullah of the state-run Rural Electrification Board told the Gulf News on the sidelines of the national conference.
What does REB stand for?
REB stands for Rural Electrification Board (Bangladesh)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of REB
We have 53 other meanings of REB in our Acronym Attic
- Reiger Erasure Bound
- Relativistic Electron Beam
- Relocatable Equipment Building
- Research Earth Borer
- Research Ethics Board
- Reverse Emulsion Breaker (oil cleanup chemical)
- Revised English Bible
- Rochette Emballages Bois (French: Rochette Wood Packaging)
- Royal Exhibition Buildings (Melbourne, Australia)
- Ruimtelijk Economisch Beleid (Dutch: Spatial Economic Policy)
- Russian Export Blend (crude oil)
- Relay Expansion Board 8 (Santa Ana, CA; Hirsch Electronics)
- Rapid Entire Body Assessment
- Real Estate and Business Agents (real estate and business transactions regulatory agency; Australia)
- Real Estate Bar Association (Boston, MA)
- Rechargeable EVA Battery Assembly
- Regional Established Business in Australia
- Regional Evidence-Building Agenda (various locations)
- Restrictive Executive Bonus Arrangement
- Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
I wrote the specifications under which about a million CCA-treated utility poles were supplied to the Rural Electrification Board in Bangladesh between 1978 and 1999.
Amidst this sea of woes, the Rural Electrification Board (REB) is an island of administrative competence.