We want to bring in the support of major Oregon foundations, some rural economic development organizations and some banks," she said.
What does REDO stand for?
REDO stands for Rural Economic Development Organization (est. 1989; North Carolina)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of REDO
We have 4 other meanings of REDO in our Acronym Attic
- Rural Economic Development Loan and Grant (US Department of Agriculture)
- Real Estate Design Memorandum (USACE)
- Reflectorless Electronic Distance Measurement (surveying)
- Real Estate Development Marketing Act (2005; British Columbia, Canada)
- Readiness Management Center
- Radford Environmental Development and Management Program (Virginia)
- Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon (cards)
- Research Education in Disaster Mental Health
- Rawalpindi Eye Donors Organization (Pakistan)
- Regional Economic Development Organization (various locations)
- Requirements, Design Options and Constraints (Prism environmental architecture system)
- Resolution of Disputes Out of Court (law)
- Readiness Operations Report
- Rotational Echo Double Resonance
- Robot Enhanced Detection Outpost with Lasers
- Random Early Demotion and Promotion
- Renewable Energy Development Programme (UN)
- Restriction Endonuclease Digestion Profile (microbiology)
- Rural Enterprise Development Programme (Bhutan)