Staff from the Rural Development Service have joined ONE, to gear up for the change, while others have become part of Natural England, the new agency incorporating English Nature and elements of the Countryside Agency.
What does RDS stand for?
RDS stands for Rural Development Service (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RDS
We have 242 other meanings of RDS in our Acronym Attic
- RMS (Root-Mean-Square) Delay Spread
- Robotron Datenbank Software (various locations)
- Rogers Department Store (Michigan)
- Romania Data Systems
- Room Data Sheet (architectural drawings)
- Rotary Drive System (aeromodelling)
- Rotorcraft Drive System
- Royal Dublin Society (Ireland)
- Royal Dutch Shell
- Running Digital Sum
- Rural Development Strategy (World Bank)
- Russian Dolls Search
- Subchronic Reference Dose
- Radio Data System Enhanced Other Network (German radio transmitting system)
- Reference Designation System for Power Plants
- Radio Data System - Traffic Message Channel
- Second Rail Development Strategy (Hong Kong)
- Rainy Day Savings Account
- Regional Director for South Asia
- Renal Digital Subtraction Arteriography (radiology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Farm walks organised on behalf of the Rural Development Service are being held across Yorkshire this autumn to demonstrate to farmers the benefits available via Environmental Stewardship.
It merges the social and economic work of the Countryside Agency and the Rural Development Service with that of Yorkshire Forward.
The agreement has been drawn up by the Rural Development Service with the support of English Nature.
Geoff Sansome, regional manager for the rural development Service in the West Midlands, said: "This is a good example of how a rural location need be no bar to setting up a successful business.
A $23 million fund for new federal grants to help purchase renewable energy systems and to make energy efficiency improvements is available now through the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Rural Development Service, and the June 6, 2003 deadline to apply is quickly approaching.
: Rural Development Service and Economic Research Service: US Department of Agriculture, Agriculture Information Bulletin No.
She is a former chair of Defra's Rural Development Service, and a current member of the Royal Welsh Agricultural Society's forestry committee, the Forestry Commission's National Committee for England, and a director and trustee of the Deer Initiative.