Part funded through the Rural Development Programme for England, supported by Defra and the European Union, the course costs PS60 per person.
What does RDPE stand for?
RDPE stands for Rural Development Programme for England (Department for Environment Food and Rural Affairs; England, UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RDPE
We have 3 other meanings of RDPE in our Acronym Attic
- Richard Douglas Parker Collegiate (Thompson, Manitoba, Canada school)
- Right Dorsolateral Prefrontal Cortex (central nervous system)
- Rural Domestic Preparedness Consortium (Richmond, KY)
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad (personal finance book)
- Richard Diamond, Private Detective (detective drama)
- Router Discovery Protocol Daemon (networking)
- Radar Data Processing Equipment
- Reduced Drive of Port E (computer construction)
- Reticular Degeneration of the Pigment Epithelium
- Rural Development and Poverty Eradication (various locations)
- Retinal Derived Protein Fraction
- Rubredoxin from Pyrococcus Furiosus (proteins)
- Random Dot-Product Graph (mathematical tool)
- Research Dietetic Practice Group (various locations)
- Regional Director of Public Health
- Regional Director of Public Health (UK)
- Remote Data Processing Installation
- Rural Development Policy Institute
- Red Deer Public Library (Alberta, Canada)
- Rural Development Philanthropy Learning Network (The Aspen Institute)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Rural Development Programme for England (RDPE) was a six year (2007-2014) Au3.
The PS500,000 scheme, funded by the Department for Food and Rural Affairs (Defra) and the Rural Development Programme for England, is part of the Warwickshire Rural Growth Network.
The Rural Development Programme for England (RDPE) is jointly funded by the government and the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development.
Funded under the Rural Development Programme for England (RDPE) which is managed by Advantage West Midlands and administered by Herefordshire Council, Rural Enterprise Grants are available for farmers and micro businesses developing and diversifying into food and drink, environmental technologies and tourism improvements.
Peter Nailon has been appointed to manage LandSkills North East, part of the Rural Development Programme for England (RDPE), which is managed by Lantra, the Sector Skills Council for the environmental and land-based industries, on behalf of One NorthEast.
Natural England is intending on letting a Framework contract to provide clear, accurate and targeted advice and information to farmers, other land managers and their advisers on environmentally sustainable land management, This Framework will be used by the Defra Network Agencies and Bodies in order to provide an integrated streamlined advice across a range of themes responsible to those different bodies including schemes supported by the Rural Development Programme for England under the European Union Common Agriculture Policy.
Part-funded through the Rural Development Programme for England, supported by Defra and the European Union, the tenant farming training courses are being provided at a significantly reduced rate of PS50 per person.