USDA Rural Development's Rural Cooperative Development Grant (RCDG) program is an important source of funds for the centers.
What does RCDG stand for?
RCDG stands for Rural Cooperative Development Grant (USDA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RCDG
We have 2 other meanings of RCDG in our Acronym Attic
- Registered Communications Distribution Designer
- RADIUS (Research and Development for Image Understanding Systems) Common Development Environment (US government)
- Réseau Canadien de Développement Économique Communautaire
- Radical Cervical Diathermy with Fulgaration (obstetrics and gynecology)
- Rajasthan Cooperative Dairy Federation (India)
- Refugee Community Development Fund (UK)
- Rockland Coalition for Democracy and Freedom (New York, NY)
- Rural Communications Development Fund (Uganda)
- Ruskin Community Development Foundation (est. 1994; Ruskin, FL)
- Radar Control & Display Group
- River City Disc Golf Association (Oregon)
- Rabbit Calicivirus Disease Government Assessment Facilitation Committee
- Research Center for Deep Geological Environments (Japan)
- Ranganathan Center for Digital Information (University of Chicago Library; Chicago, IL)
- Raw Call Detail Record (Sprint)
- Red Cell Deformability Index (hematology)
- Remote Control Decoder Interface (Alcatel)
- Retrospective Collateral Dementia Interview (neurology)
- Roman Catholic Dragons International (Billings, MT)
- Rural Chronic Disease Initiative (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
economy, funding for a rural cooperative development grant program and a feasibility study of a national equity fund for co-ops.
The Northwest Cooperative Development Center, which itself was supported by a Rural Cooperative Development Grant from USDA, helped Husmann secure the VAPG.
The University of Wisconsin Center for Cooperatives and Cooperative Network were recently awarded $225,000 through USDA Rural Development's Rural Cooperative Development Grant program to help create the Great Lakes Cooperative Center.
For more information on multi-stakeholder co-ops, read Solidarity as a Business Model: A Multi-Stakeholder Cooperatives Manual recently published by the Cooperative Development Center at Kent State University (and funded by the 2010 Rural Cooperative Development Grant from USDA Rural Development): www.
USDA Rural Development's Rural Cooperative Development Grant program helped provide support for the project.
The grants are being provided through USDA Rural Development's Rural Cooperative Development Grant program.
In each case, Rural Cooperative Development Grant funds from USDA Rural Development are helping fund technical assistance for promoting and developing housing cooperatives.