Representatives from diverse organizations such as the Rural Utilities Service, Rural Broadband Coalition, American Cable Association, WiMax Forum, VON Coalition, Qwest, Lucent Technologies and the Wireless Communications Alliance, debated the financial aspects of network investment as well as the regulatory uncertainty of the markets, noting this makes investment difficult.
What does RBC stand for?
RBC stands for Rural Broadband Coalition
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RBC
We have 308 other meanings of RBC in our Acronym Attic
- RosBusinessConsulting (news agency, Russia)
- Rosen Babylonian Collection
- Rotating Beam Ceilometer (meteorology, device measuring the height of cloudbase)
- Rotating Biological Contractor
- Royal Bank of Canada
- Royal Blue Classic (golf)
- Royal Body Care
- Ruby Base Container
- Rules and Bylaws Committee (Democratic National Convention)
- Runnymede Borough Council (UK)
- Rushcliffe Borough Council
- Rushmoor Borough Council (UK)
- Russ Berrie Company (various locations)
- Russia Business Council
- Rwanda Biomedical Center
- Rytterparkens Bordtennis Club
- Ryukyu Broadcasting Corporation
- Ranitidine Bismuth Citrate Plus Clarithromycin
- Red Blood Cells Per High-Power Field (microscopic exam)
- Rack Based Console/Next Generation Peripheral
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the Rural Broadband Coalition (RBC), "broadband will soon be considered as essential as 'traditional' utility services.
Aiirmesh Communications has targeted a number of cities, towns and districts which currently lack the proper infrastructure for either DSL or cable modem service, and it is working closely with the Rural Broadband Coalition (RBC) to identify the broadband needs of Rural America, which encompasses 75 percent of the land mass of the nation and 25 percent of the population, yet has virtually no broadband penetration.
Damian Kunko, CEO of the Rural Broadband Coalition (RBC), will lead this special evening session open to all attendees.
One EXCHANGE is presented by the Rural Broadband Coalition, giving ISPs an opportunity to learn about federal financing as part of bringing broadband to rural communities, while the other EXCHANGE is an ISP-Marketing session designed to help ISPs share best practices in marketing.