The European Union and Jamaica's Rural Agricultural Development Authority have agreed to distribute US$136,000 to farmers selected for the economic viability of their projects.
What does RADA stand for?
RADA stands for Rural Agricultural Development Authority (Jamaica)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RADA
We have 24 other meanings of RADA in our Acronym Attic
- Radiological/Nuclear Countermeasure Test & Evaluation Complex
- Radius Authenticated Device Access (3Com Corporation)
- Random Access Digital Audio
- Random Access Discrete Address (system)
- Reconstruction and Development Agency (Sri Lanka)
- Risk Adjusted Dynamic Alpha Strategy
- Riviera Amateur Dramatic Association (France)
- Road Access for Disabled Americans (Berkeley, California)
- Royal Academy of Dramatic Art
- Regional Alcohol & Drug Abuse Advisory Committee (South East Texas)
- Regional Alcohol and Drug Assessment Center (Kansas)
- Regional Aquaculture Development Advisory Committee (Canada)
- Renovation and Decoration Advisory Centre (Singapore)
- Research and Development Advisory Committee (various organizations)
- Regional Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselor Training (Alaska)
- Radar Area Correlation Guidance
- Reliance-Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group (India)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Disease Activity Index
- Rabbi David Kimchi (Torah, Neviim and Ketuvim commentator; 1160-1235)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jamaica's Rural Agricultural Development Authority (RADA) reported crop losses of about US$6 million for the last six months and officials warned of an impending shortage of vegetables.