Through the SpikeIgnite Platform, open source applications and their dependent components are integrated into a one-click install, tested rigorously with over 300,000 automated tests, and verified across multiple platforms and runtime languages.
What does RTL stand for?
RTL stands for Runtime Language
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of RTL
We have 100 other meanings of RTL in our Acronym Attic
- Responsible Task Leader
- Restricted Target List
- Retail (hardware or software release in its final version, as opposed to beta)
- Ride The Lightning (Metallica)
- Ride the Lobster (unicycling race)
- Right to Left
- Right To Life (political party, NY)
- Rolling Target List
- Routine Test Load (suspension insulators)
- Run Time Library
- Range and Training Land Assessment (Army's Sustainable Range Program)
- Read The Line Above
- Recursive Three Letter Acronym
- Right to Life Association (various locations)
- Right to Life Australia, Inc. (pregnancy)
- Rudder Travel Limiter Actuator (aviation)
- Read the Library Blog
- Resource Teachers Learning and Behaviour (New Zealand special education teachers for years 1 to 10 children in regular classes)
- Rules to Live by (gaming)
- Race Track Leasing Commission (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Net Common Runtime Language and SAP's NetWeaver platform are planned.
5 software support intelligent alarm techniques, dynamic operator guidance, runtime language switching and virtually unlimited scalability to easily handle the smallest to the largest of applications.