With five players totaling double-digit homeruns this year and ranking third nationally in runs scored per game, Georgia Tech's offensive firepower could easily propel them to the school's first baseball championship.
What does R/G stand for?
R/G stands for Runs Scored Per Game (baseball)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of R/G
We have 41 other meanings of R/G in our Acronym Attic
- Radio Control Monster Truck Racing Association (New York)
- Rate of Descent
- Resolver to Digital
- Rig Down
- Report Data Archive and Retrieval System
- Retained Earnings
- Revolutionary / Evolutionary
- Reiber and Felgenhauer (multiple sclerosis research)
- Ring Ground
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Kingsmen, who will find out their postseason plans May 10, are among the national leaders in runs scored per game (8.