The lab is on track to be operational in the next month or so, and it could start running tests for myeloma in 90 days.
What does RT stand for?
RT stands for Running Test (operating condition testing)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RT
We have 81 other meanings of RT in our Acronym Attic
- Route Tag (Rip V2)
- Route Target (MPLS-VPN)
- Route Through
- Router Table (woodworking)
- Routing Table
- Royal Trust (RBC Financial Group)
- Rugose Tegument (tapeworm)
- Rumeli Telekom AS
- Run Time
- Running Time
- Runnymede Trust (UK)
- Russia Today (news channel)
- Test Report (DoD-STD-7935)
- Turn Right After Takeoff
- US Revenue Private Die Perfumery (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Real Time Defense Information Infrastructure Common Operating Environment
- Right Honourable
- Recombinant Human Tissue Plasminogen Activator (gene expression output)
- Reverse Transcriptase Positive (neurology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The cost of running Tests and maintaining a Test-match ground and all the improvements we have to make is hugely expensive.
RTRI recently mounted a fuel cell power module onto a test vehicle and running tests were conducted on the test track at RTRI.
Byline: Paul O'Donoghue Staff Writer VENTURA - After passing the grueling swimming and running tests Sunday in a borrowed wet suit, Calabasas High School sophomore Jordan Flacco was ecstatic that he has a chance to become a part-time state lifeguard.
But when I take my running test, I get a low score.
After years in development, an automated RIM system with 171 data-collection points for closely monitoring 15 key process variables is now running test parts at the Dow Polyurethanes & Composites Application Development Laboratory in Freeport, Texas.
Previously we saw a lot of customers losing track of test automation, because they were manually running test executions in different software packages, and reporting the results back into their test management systems as Word or Excel spreadsheets.
As CEO of Questionmark, he leads the organization in producing groundbreaking software for running tests and assessments.