On May 17 Rylah, of School Lane in Dewsbury Moor, was running late picking up the boy to take him to school.
What does RINGL8 stand for?
RINGL8 stands for Running Late
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Receiver Independent Exchange Format (GPS)
- Remote Infrastructure
- Airborne Television System (US Navy)
- Really Interesting New Gene
- Regional and International Networking Group
- Rehabilitation Insurance Nurses Group
- Rete Integrata Nazionale GPS (Italian: Integrated National Net GPS (Global Positioning System))
- Rhode Island National Guard
- Routing in Next Generation (Internet protocol conference)
- Really Interesting New Gene 3
- Ring Optical Packet Network
- Rhode Island Natural History Survey
- Rises in New Infections Campaign (Australian Federation of AIDS Organisations; Australia)
- Retired, Independent, No Kids
- Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (Visakhapatnam Steel Plant; India)
- Rhode Island Nursery and Landscape Association, Inc. (est. 1919; Ashaway, RI)
- Resident Inspector of Naval Material (US Navy)
- Rostral Interstitial Nucleus of the Medial Longitudinal Fasciculus (brain)
- Recommended International Non-proprietary Name (pharmaceuticals)
- Recommended International Non-Proprietary Name Modified
Samples in periodicals archive:
The judge also ruled that it was "inappropriate as a form of education" when JR West ordered an employee to attend re-training for over five months for running three minutes late at work, public broadcaster NHK, who had been reprimanded for running behind schedule before, had been speeding because his train was running late again.
Judge Cheryl Johnson, who was on duty the evening of Richard's execution, denied that court general counsel Ed Marty had told her the convict's attorneys were running late.
Byline: By BRIAN FARMER AN Australian gap year student accused of triggering a bomb scare with a mobile phone text because she was running late for a plane told a jury that her message was a 'stupid joke'.
Culture minister Frank McAveety was running late yesterday.
All I saw was rain as I stood on Hillside station after being told that my train was terminating short of Southport because it was running late and would be heading back to Liverpool.
Additionally, Ovation includes a teleprompter/notecard feature to remind users of key facts or data, a time-keeper to notify users if they're running late, and a Go Deeper feature for accessing additional information during a presentation in response to an audience question.
It stood by its targets for the year but warned that the programme for the A400M military transport aircraft, which is running late, could generate high charges.