We here studied numerically the features of collision of microscopic particles described by the nonlinear Schrodinger Equation (5) at b > 0 by fourth-order Runge-Kutta method [58-59].
What does RK stand for?
RK stands for Runge-Kutta (methods; higher mathematics)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RK
We have 23 other meanings of RK in our Acronym Attic
- Ritter Kreuz (German: Knight's Cross)
- Road Kill
- Robert Kelly (rapper)
- Röda Korset (Swedish Red Cross)
- Roemisch Katholisch (German : Roman Catholic)
- Roger Kwok (Chinese actor)
- Rose Krieger (manufacturer; various locations)
- Royal Knights
- Rukometni Klub (Croatian: Handball Club)
- Rurouni Kenshin (anime)
- Rynnäkkö Kivääri (Finnish: assault rifle)
- US Revenue Consular Service Fee (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Recombinant Plasminogen Kringle 1-3
- Rabbit Keratin K3 Gene
- Runge Kutta 4th
- Ranged Killing Attack (gaming)
- Rekey Agent
- Relativistic Klystron Amplifier
- Rencana Kegiatan dan Anggaran (Indonesian: Activity Plan and Budget)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The system was integrated by the fourth order Runge-Kutta method (with the precision 1[0.
In this paper we apply Runge-Kutta Heun method of order 3 to solve fuzzy differential equations and establish that this method is better than Euler method.
12) for the middle segment of threaded connection were solved separate numerically by Runge-Kutta method.
User algorithm programmed in Matlab was used for computation, especially built-in function ode45, which is based on an explicit Runge-Kutta formula.
Let us now choose the control function as follows: [MATHEMATICAL EXPRESSION NOT REPRODUCIBLE IN ASCII] (16) For the numerical simulations, fourth-order Runge-Kutta method is used to solve the systems of differential equations (13) and (14).
The exercises apply themselves to self-study as well as classroom use as Butcher covers such topics as the Euler methods, Taylor series methods, hybrid methods, and implementation as well as extensive work in the aforesaid Runge-Kutta methods.
A common Runge-Kutta routine could easily out-compute symbolic differential equation solvers in a head-to-head competition.