The DNC is a run-to-run advisory controller and fault prevention tool developed specifically for the semiconductor industry.
What does R2R stand for?
R2R stands for Run-To-Run
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of R2R
We have 15 other meanings of R2R in our Acronym Attic
- Right to Repair
- Rim to Rim (hiking)
- Road 2 Recovery (foundation; Encinitas, CA)
- Roadmap to Riches
- Roadmap to Riches (multilevel marketing program)
- Roll-To-Roll (manufacturing)
- Rolling Deck to Repository (ocean data collection)
- Routes to Recovery
- Routine to Research (Thailand)
- Ready 2 Rumble 2 (video game)
- Right to Repair Campaign (created by independent automotive aftermarket; Europe)
- Ridge to Reef Watershed Project (Jamaica)
- Ridge to Reef Watershed Project
- Road to Success
- Return to Sector 9 (computer game)
- Radix-2 Single-Path Delay Feedback
- Rails to Trails (various locations)
- Ready to Transfer (software)
- Remember Two Things
Samples in periodicals archive:
Building on the installed base of MAPA, Yield Dynamics' first generation APC product, enTune provides the only enterprise framework-based run-to-run control solution for semiconductor manufacturers available with a full suite of advanced control applications, including photolithography (overlay as well as CD), chemical-mechanical polish (CMP), etch, and chemical vapor deposition (CVD).
It provides the foundation for TEL's etch applications to enable fault detection and classification, tool-level wafer-to-wafer control and module-level run-to-run control.