Mark Major, Hodges, managing director said, After extensive evaluation of all the independent studies the Board of Hodges has approved the commencement of feasibility level studies to refine the operational and capital cost estimates associated with a staged development up to 10 metric tonnes per annum run of mine coal operation.
What does ROM stand for?
ROM stands for Run of Mine
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ROM
We have 172 other meanings of ROM in our Acronym Attic
- Rivers of Mud
- Roll-Over Mortgage (finance)
- Romanian (language)
- Rome (Amtrak station code; Rome, NY)
- Rome, Italy - Leonardo Da Vinci / Fiumicino (Airport Code)
- Rough Order of Magnitude (estimate)
- Routine Outcome Measurement (mental health)
- Royal Ontario Museum (Canada)
- Run of the Mill
- Runes of Magic (gaming)
- Rupture Of Membrane
- Read-Only Memory, Basic Input/Output System
- Rod Outer Segment Membrane Protein 1
- Rage of Mages 2 (video game)
- Radix Omnium Malorum Avaritia (Latin: Root of all Evil is Greed)
- Rental, Owners and Managers Association
- Representational Oligonucleotide Microarray Analysis (genome study)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BISICHI MINING PLC Black Wattle Colliery, finalises deal on high quality contiguous reserve Bisichi Mining PLC ('Bisichi'), the mining company with direct coal mining operations in South Africa, is pleased to announce that its principal South African subsidiary, Black Wattle Colliery ('Black Wattle'), has concluded an agreement with Blue Nightingale Trading 817 (Pty) Ltd ("Blue Nightingale"), to purchase Run of Mine coal from an opencast reserve of coal contiguous to Black Wattle's existing opencast mine.
Gold was recovered by run of mine heap leaching with gold recovery averaging 88%.
WWW's report indicates that it is highly unlikely that the average price for run of mine production from the four bodies would be less than US$76 per carat, based on current prices.
Perform test work to relate cyanide soluble assays to actual potential run of mine material and crushed recovery; 4.
Production ore would be treated in two separate processes: 1) crush, agglomerate, and pad leach for the higher-grade material, and 2) run of mine leach for the lower grade.
We envision the Brumal Project initially developing through a decline access, as an underground operation, delivering run of mine ore to Sao Bento supported by the Sao Bento infrastructure and operating team.
The Mt Gordon process integrates low pressure oxidation for treating run of mine ore to produce cathode copper and is, in many respects, similar to the flow sheet for the copper refinery at Gibraltar.