Collections in both (customs and internal revenue) agencies have benefitted from the vigorous implementation of the Run After Tax Evaders and Run After The Smugglers programmes," Purisima said in a statement.
What does RATE stand for?
RATE stands for Run After Tax Evaders (Philippine's Bureau of Internal Revenue tax collection scheme)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RATE
We have 12 other meanings of RATE in our Acronym Attic
- Rocking Around the Christmas Tree
- Report Aboard Trained Date
- Restricted Alternating Treatments Design (hearing research)
- Random Access Time Division Multiple Access
- Radioactivity and the Age of the Earth
- Radioisotopes and the Age of the Earth
- Remote Area Terminal Equipment
- Risk Assessment, Tools of Supervision, Evaluation (UK financial services)
- Rough Around the Edges (band)
- Routing And Traffic Engineering
- Maximum Rate At Which Irrigation Is Applied
- Raytheon Automatic Test Equipment Language
- Radiotelephone Operator
- Restaurant At the End of the Universe (book)
- Remote Area Teacher Education Program (Australia)
- Reliability, Assurance, Tangibles, Empathy, Responsiveness
- Rate Request
- Rapid Access Tariff Expediting Service (Knight Ridder)
- Regional Agriculture Trade Expansion Support (USAID)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pitching in, Justice Secretary Leila de Lima said she would help run after tax evaders and smugglers, and vowed to fast track their prosecution.