Meanwhile, Mandela Marial Makuong, the chairperson of Rumbek Youth Union, urged the students and Lakes state community in general, to promote peace and harmony in order to realise good governance.
What does RUMYU stand for?
RUMYU stands for Rumbek Youth Union
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Ribulose Monophosphate
- RPV UAV Meteorological Package
- Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences (Iran)
- Reading University Muslim Society (UK)
- Remote Update Management System (MARX Software Security)
- Resource Utilization Measurement System
- Running Unix Memory Test
- Reading University Model United Nations (University of Reading; UK)
- Rice University Model United Nations
- Rutgers Model United Nations
- Radboud University Nijmegen (Netherlands)
- Redeemer's University (Lagos, Nigeria)
- Rental Update Notification
- Research Unit in Networking
- Rete Unitaria del Notariato (Italian)
- Reunion Industries, Inc. (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Rol Único Nacional (Chilean ID number)
- Rural Universe Network (German Centre for Agricultural Documentation and Information)
- Russian Meets Norwegian (contrastive linguistics and translation studies)
- St-Denis De La Reunion, Reunion - Gillot (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the chairman of the Rumbek Youth Union (RUMYU) in Kampala, Marial Makuong, the Governor phoned him requesting that the students brainstorm ideas of how to improve security in the state.
March 10, 2013 (RUMBEK) - The chairman of the Rumbek Youth Union in Australia, Magang Chol Mathei, has appeal to Lakes state's leadership to release an Australian citizen who has been arrested and allegedly "tortured" in connection with February's inter-communal clashes.