What does RSUZA stand for?
RSUZA stands for Rumah Sakit Umum Zainoel Abidin (Indonesian: General Hospital Zainoel Abidin; Banda Aceh, Indonesia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Reliable SAP Update Protocol (Cisco)
- Reliable State Update Protocol
- Rumah Sakit Umum Pusat Nasional (Indonesian: General Hospital National Center)
- Relational Supply Optimized
- Reef-Sunset Unified School District (California)
- Rivers State University of Science and Technology
- Regularly Scheduled Unit Training Assembly
- Russian State University of Trade and Economics
- Runway Supervisory Unit Training Officer
- Register of Senior University Women