1 of the Rules of the City of New York requires that bedding placed out for disposal must be securely sealed in a plastic bag.
What does RCNY stand for?
RCNY stands for Rules of the City of New York (regulatory compilation)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RCNY
We have 3 other meanings of RCNY in our Acronym Attic
- Russian Corporation of Nanotechnology (Moscow, Russia)
- Rotaract Club of Newcastle University (charity; Australia)
- Red Cross Nordic United World College (Norway)
- Resource Center for Non-Violence
- Royal Canadian Naval Volunteer Reserve
- Reseau de Citoyens Net Works
- Road Construction Northwest (Renton, WA)
- Rachel Carson National Wildlife Refuge (Wells, ME)
- Regulations of the City of New York (New York, NY)
- Rotary Club of New York
- Regional Commissions New York Office (United Nations)
- Residential Code of New York State
- Rabbit Council of New Zealand (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Reformed Churches of New Zealand
- Refugee Council of New Zealand (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Regionale Commissie Noordelijke Zeehavens (Dutch: Regional Commission Northern Seaports; Netherlands)
- District Rear Commodore
- Racing Cars Organisation (Belgium)
- Radar Control Officer
- Radar Control Operator
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Loft Board set tenant's current base rent in accordance with Multiple Dwelling Law Section 286(2) and 29 Rules of the City of New York (RCNY) Section 2-06.
Rules of the City of New York (RCNY) Section 102-01(g)(1) imposed penalties of $1,000 per day for uncorrected violations up to a maximum of 45 days.