LAHORE -- The Punjab Assembly Committee to finalize the name of Caretaker Chief Minister met on Sunday and discussed rules of procedure for the slot.
What does ROP stand for?
ROP stands for Rules of Procedure
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ROP
We have 119 other meanings of ROP in our Acronym Attic
- Right Occipito-Posterior
- Right of Passage
- Ring Opening Polymerization
- Roll Over Protection (product safety)
- Roper Industries, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Rota, Northern Mariana Islands - Rota (Airport Code)
- Royal Oman Police (Sultanate of Oman)
- Royal Orchid Plus (Thai Airways reward scheme)
- Ruch Odbudowy Polski (Movement for the Reconstruction of Poland)
- Rugby Olympique Pantin (French Olympic rugby team)
- Run of Page (newspaper advertising placement)
- Run Of Paper (printing)
- Run of Press (advertising)
- Rune of Protection (gaming)
- Rural Organizing Project
- Binary Raster Operation (computer graphics)
- Recognition of Photographic Achievement (award)
- Record of Procurement Action
- Regional Orchestra Players' Association (American Federation of Musicians)
- Remote Optically Pumped Amplifier
Samples in periodicals archive:
LE BARDO (TAP) - The National Constituent Assembly (NCA) passed, Friday at a plenary session, the draft rules of procedure and started discussion of its work schedule for the coming period.
Tatjana Popovska in Utrinski Vesnik reminds how the adoption of the Parliament's modified Rules of Procedure looked like, which limits the discussions in the key spheres in Macedonia's social system.
r) Tahir Hussain Mashhadi is elected Chairman of the Senate Committee on Rules of Procedure and Privileges.
Byline: Daily Star Staff Summary: The Special Tribunal (STL) for Lebanon announced on Wednesday that its judges last week adopted amendments to 14 rules in the Rules of Procedure and Evidence.
Rule 98 of the tribunal's rules of procedure allows for an acquittal at the close of the prosecution case -- and before the start of the defence -- if the judges are convinced there is no evidence to support a conviction.
00 Hardcover KZ6310 Focusing on the proceedings of the International Criminal Court and ad hoc Tribunals, rather than the substantive law, this volume covers the Court and Tribunals' statutes and rules of procedure and evidence, particularly those of the International Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia and the International Tribunal for Rwanda.
The court acted March 3 in Amendments to The Florida Family Law Rules of Procedure (Rule 12.