These initiatives will raise awareness of family companies to apply the rules of governance and quality to enable them acquire the advanced positions in local and global markets," he said.
What does ROG stand for?
ROG stands for Rules of Governance (bylaws; various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ROG
We have 29 other meanings of ROG in our Acronym Attic
- Rely on God
- Republic of Gamers
- Reviews of Geophysics
- Revolution of Gaming (gaming clan)
- Rise Off Ground (term for model plane taking off from ground instead of hand launch)
- Roll on Ground (flying)
- Rouge (Everquest)
- Royal Observatory Greenwich (UK)
- Rugby Olympique de Grasse (French Olympic rugby team)
- Rugged Outdoor Group Activity Involving Navigation and Endurance
- Review of Guard and Reserve
- Restructuring of the Global Economy
- River of Grass Evaluation Methodology (Everglades environmental classification system)
- Return on Gross Fixed Assets
- Recombinant Ovine Growth Hormone
- Return on Gross Investment
- Return on Gross Invested Capital (finance)
- Rolling On Grass Laughing
- Rolling on the Ground Laughing
Samples in periodicals archive:
The academic community tried to shed light on some issues but mostly they vilified the Prime Minister, called for less partisanship, proposed proportional representation or cited the need for a cabinet manual to set out the rules of governance.
Like them or hate them they are changing rules of governance NARENDRA MODI STATE OF MIND For aman once accused of presiding over apogrom, the Gujarat chief minister is the symbol of aresurgent state THERE IS almost a desperate push to governance and administrative efficiency in Gujarat that has achieved what was clearly chief minister Narendra Modi's desired objective -- to silence ethical opposition to his leadership with a series of electoral wins and gain national legitimacy.
The rules of governance that have contributed to the development of Formula One over the last 25 years have been disregarded, as have the binding contractual obligations between Ferrari and the FIA itself regarding the stability of the regulations.
He added: "The rules of governance of a charity, the number of directors it must have, currently prohibit the Largo Trust from operating.
They are also responsible for defining the JCP's rules of governance and the legal agreement between members and the organization.
With changing times, many state and local organizations are busy revising their Bylaws or Rules of Governance (ROG).
Brewer's senior staff and local superintendents still are developing details, but the new district would be made up of middle and high schools -- including several in the San Fernando Valley -- and would have its own rules of governance, separate curriculum and instructional planning.