Functionality includes: -- Centralized, Rule-Based Access Control and Security Policy Enforcement -- Single Sign-On for Users -- Centralized User Provisioning -- Central Management of Passwords -- Control of root accounts -- Two-Factor User Authentication -- Embedded SSH distribution -- Consolidated Audit Logs Fox WorkstationControl at a glance Fox WorkstationControl provides comprehensive protection for workstations in a domain.
What does RBAC stand for?
RBAC stands for Rule-Based Access Control (informatics)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of RBAC
We have 31 other meanings of RBAC in our Acronym Attic
- Russian Business Aviation Association
- Red-Blooded All-American Boy (book)
- Riverbank Army Ammunition Plant
- Rabbit Epididymal Androgen Binding Protein
- Re-Use Business Assistance Center
- Recreational Boating Advisory Council (Canada)
- Recycling Business Assistance Center (North Carolina Department of Environment and Natural Resources)
- Regulamento Brasileiro de Aviação Civil (Portuguese: Brazilian Rules of Civil Aviation; Brazil)
- Role-Based Access Control (informatics)
- Rose Bowl Aquatics Center (Pasadena, CA)
- Royal Bank Action Direct (Toronto, Canada)
- Rudy Bruner Award Digital Archive (University at Buffalo; New York)
- Radiographic Bone Aluminum Equivalency
- Reception of British Authors in Europe (UK)
- Radio Bearer Adaptation Function
- Relativistic Beam Accelerator Facility
- Risk-Based Audit Framework
- Royal Bahraini Air Force (Bahrain Defense Force)
- Royal Belgian Air Force (Belgium)
- Royal Brunei Armed Forces
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fiberlink will leverage SecureWave's automated-whitelist technology in combination with Fiberlink's current rule-based access control capability, which authorizes and continuously enforces adherence to corporate policy and ensures that corporate laptops remain in compliance.
Sun will help develop a role- and rule-based access control solution to manage the identities of 35,000 civil servants and contractors.
1 provide a secure Web server environment, and rule-based access control for Web content and Web-enabled business processes.
Authorization Server, with its new secure Web-pages feature, provides consistent Internet and intranet application security -- on both UNIX(R) system and NT applications -- using rule-based access control.