At the moment, players are experiencing EverQuest in its original form but in the months ahead, the second expansion The Ruins of Kunark is set to relaunch.
What does ROK stand for?
ROK stands for Ruins Of Kunark
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of ROK
We have 18 other meanings of ROK in our Acronym Attic
- Republic of Kharras (Star Wars Galaxies organization)
- Republic Of Korea
- Reseller Option Kit (software)
- Return on Knowledge (people investment)
- Riders of Kawasaki (motorcycle club)
- Rise of Kunark (gaming; EverQuest)
- Roben Og Knud (Danish band)
- Rockhampton (Queensland, Australia)
- Rockwell Automation (Milwaukee, WI)
- Russisch-Orthodoxe-Kirche (German: Russian Orthodox Church)
- Republic Of Korea Army
- Republic Of Korea Air Force
- Republic of Korea-Australia Migratory Bird Agreement
- Republic of Korea Army Special Warfare Command (special operation forces)
- Rideau Osgoode Karate Club (Osgoode, ON, Canada)
- Republic of Korea Funded Construction (US Army)
- Rotten Octopus Kung-Fu Dicks (gaming group)
- Return on Keyword Investment
- Radio Onkologie Klinik Informations Systeme (German: Radiation Oncology Clinic Information Systems; various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The original game was refined and improved with the launch of the Ruins of Kunark and the Scars of Velious expansion packs, but it was the Shadows of Luclin pack that brought it up to the standard of the day for graphic detail.
Verant is banking heavily on massively multiplayer games, recently releasing an expansion of Everquest called the Ruins of Kunark and the science-fiction epic Sovereign.
EverQuest: Trilogy features: -- EverQuest(R) Classic game -- EverQuest(R): The Ruins of Kunark(TM) Expansion Pack -- EverQuest(R): The Scars of Velious(TM) Expansion Pack -- Collectible Map of Norrath -- Two collectible EverQuest figurines EverQuest: The Ruins of Kunark expansion was released April 24, 2000.
ENTERTAINMENT WIRE)--June 13, 2000 Prima Games, the world's leading source of official print and online strategy for PC and console games, announced today that EverQuest: Ruins of Kunark -- Prima's Official Strategy Guide was the best-selling strategy guide during May.
The Ruins of Kunark expands the EverQuest world by over 30% and gives EverQuest fans the chance to take on the new continent of "Kunark.
EverQuest: Evolution features: * EverQuest Classic game * EverQuest: The Ruins of Kunark Expansion Pack * EverQuest: The Scars of Velious Expansion Pack * EverQuest: The Shadows of Luclin Expansion Pack * EverQuest: The Planes of Power Expansion Pack * EverQuest: The Legacy of Ykesha Extension * Collectible maps of Norrath * Comprehensive EverQuest manual for new players About EverQuest Developed and published by Sony Online Entertainment Inc.