Idaho Technology's system includes the Ruggedized Advanced Pathogen Identification Device (RAPID), which is a portable system with concurrent fluorescence monitoring.
What does RAPIDS stand for?
RAPIDS stands for Ruggedized Advanced Pathogen Identification Device
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RAPIDS
We have 6 other meanings of RAPIDS in our Acronym Attic
- Readiness Assessment of Parents concerning Infant Dental Decay (measure)
- Relocatable Army Processors for Intelligence Data - Europe
- Radar Passive Identification System
- Random Access Personnel Information Dissemination System
- Real-Time Automated Personnel Identification System
- Regional Air Pollutant Inventory Development System
- Regulatory Affairs Product Stewardship Information/Certification Data Sheet
- Reserve Automated Personnel Identification System
- Resource Allocation Programming Information Decision System
- Reusable Application Integration and Development Standards
- Rapid Intertheater Deployment Simulation Model
- Rapid Intertheater Deployment Simulator
- Rapid Emergency Reconstitution Team
- Restricted Access Personal Identification Number
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients in Training
- Rotating Arc Plasma Jet
- Reticulate Acropigmentation of Kitamura (skin condition)
- Rain and Ice Pellets (aviation weather)
- Ranbaxy Australia Pty. Ltd. (est. 2004; Australia; pharmaceutical company)
- Recognition and Accreditation of Prior Learning (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Moreover, the company's Ruggedized Advanced Pathogen Identification Device (R.
Idaho Technology's Ruggedized Advanced Pathogen Identification Device (RAPID) utilizes Idaho Technology's LightCycler, licensed by Roche Diagnostics, for analysis in 30 minutes.