County councillor Alan Cockburn said: "I am delighted to announce that the longawaited Rugby Western Relief Road will be open to the public from next Friday.
What does RWRR stand for?
RWRR stands for Rugby Western Relief Road (Warwickshire County Council; UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 2 other meanings of RWRR in our Acronym Attic
- Real World Real Estate
- Riverside Walter Reed Hospital (Newport News, VA)
- Real Wage Rate Index (statistic)
- Regina Water Research Institute (University of Regina; Canada)
- Road Weather Resource Identification Tool (US DOT)
- RTTY (Radioteletype) World Ranking List (ham radio quality rating)
- Refugee Women's Resource Project (UK)
- Reverse Wound, Reverse Polarity
- Riparian and Wetland Research Program (University of Montana: Missoula, MT)
- Rural Welfare Reform Project (Ohio University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rugby Western Relief Road Warwickshire County Council with Carillion Civil Engineering and Arup Completed in September 2010, the Rugby Western Relief Road was conceived in order to create a strategic north-south route in the town to ease peak period congestion caused by the limited number of roads crossing the main railway.
The Rugby Western Relief Road is under way, but the closure of Bilton Lane has been rescheduled.
5million Rugby Western Relief Road has received the final go-ahead.
A decision on funding for Coleshill Parkway Railway Station and Rugby Western Relief Road will be made soon.
5 million Rugby Western Relief Road is set to lose out on a slice of funding.
The new inquiry will reconsider Transport Secretary Alistair Darling's provisional decision in July 2004 to give the go-ahead for the northern section of the Rugby Western Relief Road only - from the A424 Avon Mill roundabout to the A428 Lawford Road.
Following a second public inquiry last year, the then transport secretary said building work on the Rugby Western Relief Road was scheduled to start in 2008.