Mr Moon, whose brother Rupert played scrum-half for Wales, once sat on the governing body of the RFU and was also involved in the establishment of the Rugby Union Players Association in 1996.
What does RUPA stand for?
RUPA stands for Rugby Union Players Association (Australian trade union for rugby players)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RUPA
- Rice University Press (Houston, TX)
- Roaming User Profile (computer synchronization)
- Routing Update Protocol
- Rumen Undegradable Protein
- Runner Up (competition)
- Rupee (currency)
- Rural/Urban Projection
- Rete Unitaria della Pubblica Amministrazione (Italy)
- Retired United Pilots Association
- Revised Uniform Partnership Act
- Rutgers University Programming Association
- Recinto Universitario Pedro Arauz Palacios (Nicaragua; Spanish: National University of Engineering, Pedro Arauz Campus)
- Rear Underrun Protection Device
- Rice University Police Department (Houston, TX)
- Rutgers University Police Department (New Jersey)
- Republican Unitary Production Enterprise (Belarus)
- Research Unit for Political Economy
- Russian Union of Peoples Enterprises
- Rewarding Upland Poor for Environmental Services
- People's Friendship University of Russia
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mr Moon once sat on the governing body of the RFU and was also involved in the establishment of the Rugby Union Players Association in 1996.
Sutherland said that Howard's background as a pharmacist, his commercial experience including his current role as Chief Operating Officer of Cromwell Property Group, and his background as a board member of the Rugby Union Players Association, were factors rounding out his successful candidature.
The Rugby Union Players Association said it supported the change.
The Irish Rugby Union Players Association have received a call from some of the players to oversee an anonymous review of the campaign.
The Irish Rugby Union Players Association had been involved in talks with the IRFU over the past week about match fees, tour fees and win bonuses - none of which had been subject to an increase in six years.
This week, the new Welsh Rugby Union Players Association was finally set-up and, at last, the players have a say in the future direction of the game.
For the squad, who are currently costing the Stradey Park club up to pounds 750,000 this season, have called in representatives of the Rugby Union Players Association to discuss a possible re-negotiation of their contracts.